Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Prabhupada Room Conversation, February 19, 1977, Mayapura

Room Conversation, February 19, 1977, Mayapura
Prabhupada: Yes. Actually this is the fact. But they are fools. They still like to lick up new vagina. Exactly dogs. We are restricting that “Give up this business, licking of vagina,” and they are seeking up to the point of death another vagina, another vagina, another… Which is better? If we say that “Give up this nonsense business,” is that brainwash? And if it is brainwash, it is for good. What is this civilization, who is never satisfied? The same business is going on up to the point of death. Our civilization is: “All right, you are attached to vagina-licking. Do it up to fifty years. Then give it up.” This is our civilization. “You are so much accustomed to the vagina-licking business–up to fifty years, so long you are young. Then give it… Don’t do it anymore.” This is our civilization. And that also, after twenty-five years. For twenty-five years teach him, “It is no good business. Brahmacari. Remain alone. You have got so much botheration.” If he’s still unable: “All right, take one wife. Be satisfied. Lick up one. And then, at the age of fifty years, give up.” This is our… Is that wrong?
Satsvarupa: It’s good! (great, there, Prabhupada said it, I can clean my girlfriends easy bake oven till I’m 50 as long as it’s the same one. Hmm, I wonder though, is a women allowed to play my skin flute till then? I’ll ask him that later.)
Hari-sauri: It’s great! (I wonder though, what if I only ride the F train with my wife, and, only tend to my girlfriend’s lady garden? Is that alright? I should ask him but this is being recorded, maybe later)
Prabhupada: Because unless you give up this business of vagina-licking, you’ll have to be entangled in this body. Either as a dog or as a hog, as a human being or as a demigod, as a tree, as an insect, it will go on. In this way plead. Let the people understand what we are preaching. Advance this philosophy, widely discussed. Then our success.

No comments:

Post a Comment